E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW 335d

06-02-2014, 11:01 AM   #1
AdzC
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335d

BMW 335d

I am selling my E92 335d £9795

It is a lovely car and drives beautifully with plenty of power and torque whilst still returning decent MPG

Registered in December 2006 on a '56' plate

98k miles

Full MOT

Standard 335d engine with automatic box (completely standard as BMW intended with no maps)

The gear box also has a sport and manual mode with F1 style paddles on the steering wheel

Space Gray Metallic paint which is in very good condition with usual minor stone chipping to front end

M3 rear lip spoiler

HPi clear

Rear reverse parking sensors

Cruise control

19" Alloy wheels which are immaculate and have loads of tread left on the tyres

SE specification with all associated refinements

Full black MSport leather interior which are heated, electrically adjusted and with memory function which can be saved to different keys

Piano black dashboard (optional extra at new)

Genuine BMW mats

Alpine stereo with Bluetooth and iPod connectivity (OEM Professional unit and 6 disc changer also included)

A Witter removal towbar is included with the sale. This was fitted prior to my ownership and I have never used it.

Original handbooks and service books all present and V5 is registered in my name and at the address where you will be viewing the car.

2 keys and part service history

Due to selling I have decided to garage it for the time being so mileage won't be going up

The car is located near Blackpool, Lancashire

Contact - O7813 O97217

*Sensible offers considered*