E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Speed Element, San Jose (review)

03-06-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
AnthonyT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335I

Speed Element, San Jose (review)

Cliff notes: Quality work, fast, great pricing, excellent customer service, quality dudes

I went to these guys to have exhaust/air intake installed on my 335i and my girls 328i. First off the people who work here are very professional and friendly as well as knowledgeable. They did an amazing job, the work was done fairly quickly with exceptional quality, they treated my property with respect and care. They did a very good job. Pricing was very competitive with other local Indy shops. Also, I have had issues before with tech's getting the inside of my car dirty from their hands being greasy. I did not have this issue here. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing work done on their vehicles!
      03-06-2014, 11:39 PM   #2
ndq
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I just had them install my Springs/Shocks and I can definitely say the same thing. Very, very, very good shop. I live in SF and will always be willing to make the trip to them when I need big things done.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 12:38 AM   #3
E90_831
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Msport

Garage List
always good to hear these things about local shops.
Appreciate 0