F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Getting M Performance exhaust
ARMA SPEED

03-05-2014, 04:32 PM   #1
dmath
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: A supercharged box of giggles

Getting M Performance exhaust

Listening to some of the sound files of 328s with MPE installed, I fell in love with the sound. Reminded me of the stock sound of the M235 when I heard it at the dealership. So I just ordered the parts. Am really excited to get it installed.

Any recommendations on installers in the Tampa area? I'll try my dealer (Fields in Lakeland) but I'm not sure how interested they'll be in making alterations.

I'm going to sell my stock M Sport exhaust. Let me know if you might be interested. It will show up on the classifieds after install of the MPE.
      03-05-2014, 04:55 PM   #2
kapkanimd
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Competition Gran Coupe

It isn't that hard to do yourself if you have the time.. You can also probably just go to any local muffler shop.

I am not sure what you mean by selling your stock M-sport exhaust though, I don't think it is different than the base 328 exhaust, I guess it would be an upgrade for someone with a 320i though.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2014, 07:24 PM   #3
dmath
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: A supercharged box of giggles

My bad -- I thought the tips were different (or more different than they appear now that I've had a look). Oh well, something else to keep in the garage…