E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > HFS-3 ideal settings

03-04-2014, 12:13 PM   #1
slo_335-e90
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90

HFS-3 ideal settings

Hi guys,

So I recently had an HFS-3 kit installed on my car, and I've been working with my tuner to try and find an ideal setup for the 4 adjustment dials on it. We've tweaked the Threshold and Gain dials, and while I thought I had it in a good spot, last night I was getting spark blowout messing around on the highway because it was coming on too early and I wasn't giving it enough gas. So I'm going to turn the threshold higher and see if this helps, but I wanted to see how others have theirs set up so maybe I can go with something similar. Currently the threshold is turned down slightly to activate earlier than default, and gain is slightly above normal.

Any input would be great, thanks!