E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > delete... double posted

01-24-2014, 04:41 PM   #1
Dan-danGT
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M-Sport

delete... double posted

Evening all need some advice im currently in my e90 sat roadside waiting for bmw assist to come and tow me home.

Basically left a friends house to hear a strange bang, thought nothing of it till it happened 300 yards up the road with another bang and front end drop. Pull over get out and turn steering to find the o/s/f spring snapped and almost touching my tyre!

Now Bmw are towing me home but I have another problem I need my car Sunday morning to go on holiday. What's chances they will stock a spring? Or even fix it tomorrow morning? Slim... But would they supply me the part and I fit it myself I'm a mechanic so no problem at all! Bmw assist said they can't hire me a car longer than Tuesday.

I need a cover car till next Saturday as I drive to stanstead Sunday morning till next Friday!

By the way the car has full AUC warranty so should be covered under warranty!