E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Accessing the “Supplementary information (Vehicles with iDrive)” feature.

01-23-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
rotarypower101
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Accessing the “Supplementary information (Vehicles with iDrive)” feature.

I have not been able to access this functionality, are there any conditions to be met to be able to access this menu?

These pages can be found on Owners manual pg17, service and warranty information pg4.

So according to this when in the "imenu" screen, if I "Press the menu button twice" I should open the start menu?

This car has a iDrive with navigation, the menu button works fine, what am I missing?

Another inconsistency I have found is the “hold lock to close windows and moonroof” does not seem to work, but it sounded like this was a US exclusion correct? And can be coded back to original functionality?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2014, 05:46 PM   #2
e90Mark
Captain
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
1. I don't know if you can access that menu that way, but from the main menu just hit the middle knob and then scroll down to Vehicle Info, then you'll get to the "Supplementary Info" screen.

2. You do need that coded in.
Appreciate 0