F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Do BMW always use "Benchmark Leasing"
Extreme Powerhouse

11-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #1
wanabe
Private
Rep
Drives: F31 335D MSport

Do BMW always use "Benchmark Leasing"

I have had a quote for a personal lease, after my test drive of a 330D M Sport x drive Touring.

The dealer siad that they use Benchmark Leasing and i have received a quote from them of £489 on a 6+35, with M Sport + and Vis Pack, adaptive suspension and heated seat, folding mirrors.

They are therefore more expensive than quotes i have received via the contracthireandleasing.com portal, as expected, but i thought the dealers priced up via BMW Select, and fiddled dealer contributions and APR's to win your business?

This seems more like a "take it or leave it" quote and i think i will leave it!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
Wo-Wo
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Comp Coupe

Any decent dealer will use the manufacturers leasing division and have a third party one that they get commission on. You can dictate to any dealer where the funding is coming from and the funder can be told where the car is coming from too, so everyone is happy!

Try brokers4cars too, they have some deals from time to time, they'll even arrange for any part ex to be dealt with.
Appreciate 0