E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: Front 162 rim and almost brand new RF tire

10-17-2007, 12:19 PM   #1
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

FS: Front 162 rim and almost brand new RF tire

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have an extra 162 rim that I have been holding on to as a spare for long distance trips. My car was in an accident about a year ago, and the rim is severely scratched on one end. The rim is otherwise in fantastic condition. The wheel is straight and true. The wheel also has a Bridgestone RF tire that has seen less than 1k miles on it. The tire has been mounted and balanced after the accident, and I have tested the rim/tire to ensure that it would work properly as a spare.

I would like to sell this being as I rarely use it. If I get a flat, I would be willing to take the chance and be able to fix it otherwise. If someone would like just the tire, that is entirely possible in this deal, but I will only sell this as one rim/tire setup.

I am looking for $240 plus shipping for this setup. The RF tire alone costs more than that.

PM with any questions you might have.

Appreciate 0