F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > ► APEX | F30 M Sport Wanted for Professional Photoshoot
GetBMWParts

08-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

► APEX | F30 M Sport Wanted for Professional Photoshoot

APEX Race Parts is looking for a BMW F30 M Sport to be used for testing APEX wheel fitments as well as being used for a professional photoshoot. The shots will be showing off fitments of various APEX wheels on the F30 with factory M Sport suspension. We want to highlight the clearances from both the suspension and various M Sport body panels. The information and images will be used in forum articles and threads, Facebook, and on our blog and website. This test fitment will expand our fitment knowledge database and will provide crucial fitment information for all F30 owners whether they are buying APEX wheels or another brand.

The car must be an F30 M Sport with factory M Sport suspension. We would like the car before September 6th, 2013.
What do you get in return? We will send you a large print of one of the finished photos of your choice. Your car may also show up in APEX digital and print advertising in addition to showing up in the forums, on Facebook, and for APEX Websites and social marketing.

If you have an F30 M Sport that meet our needs and are willing to come out to our studio in Livermore, CA for a few hours, respond to infoATapexracepartsDOTcom or reply to this post.

Below are some examples of our photography:

Jan's BMW F30 on APEX EC-7 wheels by ApexPhotoStudio, on Flickr

135 Interior by ApexPhotoStudio, on Flickr

Kalim's S54 swapped E46 Sedan by ApexPhotoStudio, on Flickr

Kalim's S54 swapped E46 Sedan by ApexPhotoStudio, on Flickr

Last edited by ApexWheels; 08-23-2013 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: Qualifying clarification added
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #2
vip
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2001 Alpine White M5

damn, too bad im local with sportline suspension/sport package...

FYI - M-sport suspension and sportline suspension are the same.
      08-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #3
ApexWheels
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vip View Post
damn, too bad im local with sportline suspension/sport package...

FYI - M-sport suspension and sportline suspension are the same.
vip,

Thanks for the inquiry and information! I should have articulated our intentions better in the original post. It has been updated for future reference.

We have tested our wheels on a 328 with M Sport bumper and KW V3 suspension, but we want to test it with the OEM sport suspension and the M Sport aero parts to confirm, without a doubt, the clearances of various wheel and tire combinations. We want to ensure that the M Sport bumpers, fender liners, skirts, and any other variables are accounted for so we can recommend and provide fitment information based on known facts.

Regardless, we will definitely keep you and your car in mind if we ever need to do any test fitments or photoshoots in the future. Let me know if you have any questions!
      08-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #4
vip
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2001 Alpine White M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexRaceParts View Post
vip,

Thanks for the inquiry and information! I should have articulated our intentions better in the original post. It has been updated for future reference.

We have tested our wheels on a 328 with M Sport bumper and KW V3 suspension, but we want to test it with the OEM sport suspension and the M Sport aero parts to confirm, without a doubt, the clearances of various wheel and tire combinations. We want to ensure that the M Sport bumpers, fender liners, skirts, and any other variables are accounted for so we can recommend and provide fitment information based on known facts.

Regardless, we will definitely keep you and your car in mind if we ever need to do any test fitments or photoshoots in the future. Let me know if you have any questions!
sounds good!
      08-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #5
ApexWheels
Rep

Roger's 135 by ApexPhotoStudio, on Flickr

We're still on the lookout for an F30 M Sport or F30 Sport package with M Sport body styling. Feel free to send us a PM or email if you have any questions!

infoatapexracepartsdotcom
      08-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #6
JN1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: S211 AMG E63

I'm totally down but I'm in LA, I would have to do this before I install the Bilsteins too though which havent arrived yet. I was just in the area, kind of, last week in Monterey.
      08-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #7
LAwolverine
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cannondale

sponsor me some wheels and im in
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #8
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

I'm local and have the car you're looking for. Sent email.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #9
paperplanes415
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 M8 GC

Garage List
you can use my base 328i with h&r super sport springs :3
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2013, 02:32 AM   #10
Aaron_Cohen
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M Package

Im in. i dont need a sponsorship or anything. just a copy of the photos. i have a 2014 F30 328i M sport with red painted calipers. sadly i have halogen lights, but im installing HID's. im located in Tarzana, CA 91356. valley. How far of a drive would that be for me?
Appreciate 0