E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Please Help , just scratched my bumper on a curb

10-04-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
princesstravell
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90, Black Sapphire, Terra

Please Help , just scratched my bumper on a curb

Hi guys, just joined these forums and just got my e90 about a month ago, love the car and have been babying it. I went to the gym tonite and there was this cobblestone curb, not used to this car i guess and misjudged the curb and felt the car hit and scratch it. i was thinking about getting this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA:IT&ih=019
to cover it up. The scratches are on the left and right side of the car and these look like they might do the trick, any suggestions on if these are good ones or anybody know another website or has this happend to anybody else, its killin me , i feel like i want to get a new car, i have to fix this please HELP thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
///M3NACE
Banned
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E36 Vert , E90 N52

DO IT! get that but not from ebay. i would hide it with that.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 09:16 PM   #3
princesstravell
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90, Black Sapphire, Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihsanshaik View Post
DO IT! get that but not from ebay. i would hide it with that.
thank you , but do you know any good websites to order that from
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 09:47 PM   #4
yamazaho
Wang D.D.S.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 14' WRX, 15' W205

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.76]
That Ebay seller "Carking2001" is actually a vendor who was here earlier, his name is Brad. He held a couple GBs here and I was in one of it. I would say the quality and the paint job were both B+ (actually the paint is perfect). The splitters were very durable, but I think the fitments can be better. Overall I was happy with the buy, and there were a lotta members here who bought stuff from him also. He's been gone for a while now, but I know he is very active on Ebay.

If you want to order something that you can receive quickly, try the vendor Jlevi in the sponsor's section. They ship quick.