E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Looking or help finding a 3-series video

06-18-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
Juano11
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M3 DCT Coupe

Looking or help finding a 3-series video

I hope you guys can help me find a video/promo/advert that I can't seem to locate.

As I recall it was a general promo for the 3-Series, but the part that I remember was a guy that had gotten out of his M3 as it did donuts around him.

The video was professionally shot and I'm sure that he was a "professional driver on a closed course".

I'm sorry that I can't be more descriptive, I really only remember the scene with the guy standing in the donut hole while his unmanned 3-Series smoked the tires around him.

I'm sure someone knows exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks

John

Last edited by Juano11; 06-18-2013 at 06:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
yarviinn
Captain
Rep
Drives: E9TT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juano11 View Post
I hope you guys can help me find a video/promo/advert that I can't seem to locate.

As I recall it was a general promo for the 3-Series, but the part that I remember was a guy that had gotten out of his M3 as it did donuts around him.

The video was professionally shot and I'm sure that he was a "professional driver on a closed course".

I'm sorry that I can't be more descriptive, I really only remember the scene with the guy standing in the donut hole while his unmanned 3-Series smiked the tires around him.

I'm sure someone knows exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks

John
The professional driver must be grandma.

Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
Juano11
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M3 DCT Coupe

Granny's pretty bad-ass there....
Appreciate 0