E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > VIDEO---Noise after oil change and coolant flush

06-14-2013, 06:37 AM   #1
RMG
RMG
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

VIDEO---Noise after oil change and coolant flush

Picking up my car from the hands of the BMW Service in Sudbury MA yesterday ( it was a simple coolant flush and oil change+ battery cable recall ) went from a horrible experience (the front bumper scratched, the engine mysteriously showing "MAX" when I left in the trunk only 6 quarts of oil) to a nightmare... just before getting home when I've noticed a weird drone noise coming from the engine (on the exhaust side). Please find attached here a video - video taken with my iPhone - for conformity. The drone noise coming from the exhaust side of the engine - that subsides around 0:22 into the video - came back again this morning when I started the car but was less intense.
Can anyone recognize this sound?
Many thanks!
Appreciate 0