2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - NY/NJ/PA/CT Offering Hand Wash/Detailing @ Low Prices - Starting at $40 Updated W/ Before & After

05-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
ssmith96
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328xi

Offering Hand Wash/Detailing @ Low Prices - Starting at $40 Updated W/ Before & After

Hello fellow BMW lovers!

I'm offering the services I usually only do for friends for what I believe to be low prices to help pay for mods to my car/insurance/what have you.

THIS THERAD HAS CONSTANT UPDATES OF BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES FOR CARS, SCROLL TO SEE MORE!

Here are my price points:

$40 - Basic Hand Wash, Car is washed carefully, wheels clean, a wax as you dry is applied.
$50 - Ultimate Wash, Everything from basic wash, but the interior is vacuumed and trim pieces cleaned.
$60 - Wash and Wax - Everything from ultimate, but a meguiars wax is applied and buffed to perfection.

and finally!

$80 will get you everything mentioned above, plus scratches (the kind that you cannot feel with a fingernail) removed with a polishing compound.

$100 gets you all of the above, but instead of meguairs wax, the car will have a Carnauba wax applied.

I am happy to help everyone out at every price point, you can come to me or I can come to you for only 10 dollars more if you're not too far from me! E-mail me with any questions!

-Scott

scottsmithld@icloud.com

Water is always removed from tight spots with an air gun!:
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #2
ssmith96
Banned
United_States
Rep

Did an ML350 Today, full wash, wax, interior, everything!

Before:

After:

Interior Before:

Interior After:

Appreciate 0
      05-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #3
ssmith96
Banned
United_States
Rep

Had an 2008 328i in today aswell!

I asked Brian to write a review and this is what he gave me:

"Remember when you got your first car? Whether it was brand new or used, every time it got the slightest bit dirty, you enthusiastically got outside and started to wash and wax it so that it always look its best. Now there is an easier way. Scott shares that same energy and attention to detail that you used to have. He has the energy and drive to take care of your car in the same manner that you used to. All you have to do is reach out to him and he will do a great job on your vehicle and have it looking brand new and a very reasonable price. Give this young entrepreneur a shot and I guarantee you won't be disappointed."
-Brian Goerke, BMW 328i Owner

Before:

After:

Interior only needed a quick vacuum and wipe down, leather was already cleaned and the car was generally already clean on the inside:

Appreciate 0