New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - California

04-04-2013, 01:13 AM   #1
aznbo187
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, 128, E91 328, E70 X5d

FS: Alpine White E39 M5 OE+

Here it goes.

I had a lot more planned for this car, but between work relocation and putting miles on this car, I'd rather pick something that wasn't so hard to find. I was very particular with what I wanted out of an E39 and Alpine White, Mint, and a California-only M5 were all part of the requirements. I paid a premium for it and waited a long time, but it was worth. Hopefully it goes to someone that will also appreciate it just as much, as Alpine White is practically impossible to find.

Anyway, onto the specs:

2000 BMW M5
Clean & Clear
Title In Hand
No Accidents
Never Tracked
Alpine White
Black Leather Interior
Extended Leather
Suede Roof Liner
Navigation
Sunroof
Wood Trim

Front Hankook V12 245/35/18 60%
Rear Hankook V12 275/35/18 80%

Stoptech Slotted Rotors
Stoptech Street Pads

Evolve Alpha-N Tune
Clutch Stop
80% Ceramic Tint

Professionally Pre-wired for Audio
Additional Sound deadening
Upgraded Front Speakers
Rockford Fosgate Amplifier w/ Aux Input

New Floormats
New Rearview Mirror
New Updated Taillights
Hella Front Clear Headlights

Maintenance (Recent)
Oil & Air Filters
Oil & Oil Filters at every 3,000
Belts
Coolant
Spark Plugs
Valve Cover Gasket
Oil Separator Tubing
Vanos Solenoid
Fuel Pump

Leatherique'd conditioned all leather
Always hand washed
Always a California Car

There are a few minor things that could be done to make this car perfect, which I outlined below along with a realistic cost.
MID Pixel Issue ($150)
Power Steering Hose ($50)
Front Left Swaybar Endlink ($30)
Front tires soon

The car has always been a California car starting it's life in San Francisco, then Irvine, and now Ventura/LA. I'm technically the second owner, and had the car for a little over half a year with about 8k miles. A thorough folder of maintenance records is included as well as a carfax report. The car is a beast, but I just began a new career where I have less and less time to enjoy this, and it feels like a waste of a pristine Alpine M5. The factory amplifier and speakers are all included, but I've upgraded them and added an auxiliary input while keeping the factory navigation intact. In fact, two pairs of factory speakers are included as I thought the OE speakers were just old, but it turns out they just aren't great components to begin with. Anyway, all the wiring I disconnected are labeled, in case you want to revert or further upgrade the audio.

I'm not a fan of dark tint, but I wanted to protect the interior and keep cool during warm weather, which I ironically didn't even get the chance to due to the fact that I haven't even owned the car for a full year. I had 80% ceramic tint installed which protects and keeps the interior cooler than even the darkest tints. The tint comes with a factory warranty and is also less than a month old. The car is also equipped with Evolve's Alpha-N tune specific for this car. It's wired up to run Alpha-N or MAF's, so you can choose which to run. It get's rid of the factory's on/off throttle feel and makes the car much smoother and enjoyable. It also disables the Secondary Air Pump which tends to fail, so there is one less thing to worry about. 91 Octane Shell or Chevron gas was the only thing ever used during my ownership.

The car came with the Stoptech Slotted brakes/pads combination have a slight vibration under minimal engagement which I read a lot of people have. It doesn't change the performance nor has it bothered me enough to change them out as they still have plenty of life left. There is a guy that will repair the dead pixels on the MID the same day that I can refer the new owner to, as well as the service shop (if you are local) to continue all the maintenance work as they are the only ones to service to car. The power steering hose has a small seep. The car also has a pretty mint OEM front windshield, so you don't have to worry about a bead blasted/pitted windshield when the sun hits it. Overall, the car is in really good shape.

It's listed cheaper for forum members but it will also be listed on Autotrader. It would be nice to have this go to a enthusiasts as I can also recommend future mods or answer any questions. I feel the price is fair as is, so please consider not sending that low-ball offer. I'm looking for a buyer that has the cash in hand, as I don't have time for getting this pre-approved, or doing some kind of payment plan. I can provide contact information to the shop that has done all the maintenance during my ownership if you have any technical questions.

Asking price: $18,500

Thank you.

Mike
(818) seven46 - 699seven

Appreciate 0
      04-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
aznbo187
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Listed on Autotrader now
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2013, 12:24 AM   #3
aznbo187
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Still available, open to reasonable offers.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
aznbo187
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

PM's replied, thank you!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 01:50 PM   #5
AYEDEE
Captain