E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > 8/9/07 Saturday - Chicago - Taste of Lexus Evening Edition - See the IS-F on the Dyno

09-06-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
Flipside909
Rep
Drives: 4 Door

8/9/07 Saturday - Chicago - Taste of Lexus Evening Edition - See the IS-F on the Dyno

Lexus announces the Taste of Lexus "Evening Edition" for one night only in each of the following locations: Chicago (Arlington Park), NY (Jackson, NJ), and Miami (Miami Gardens). This Taste "lite" has been created in recognition of performance enthusiasts, and will focus all test drives exclusively on a short performance course, normally reserved for the IS and GS only. The IS F will also be showcased, with demonstration runs on a dynomometer available.

These evening events will occur as shown:

Chicago area
Saturday, September 8; 7-10pm
Arlington Park
2200 West Euclid Ave.
Arlington Heights (Parking Lot A)

Please note that the only way to register for these evening sessions is by phone: 1-888-236-9117. The call center is open 24/7 to assist with reservations and to provide more information. Registration for the evening edition may NOT be completed online, however general information is available at www.TasteofLexus.com. We look forward to seeing you at one of these events!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #2
Flipside909
Rep
Drives: 4 Door

For those familiar with Taste of Lexus events, this event will have many advantages the day event will not have.

1) Shorter lines
2) Less people
3) Faster drivers
4) You will be able to row through the gears while the ISF is on the dyno!

Be sure to invite your friends...BMW, MB, Audi owners are all welcome and encouraged to come.

I would like to extend the invitation to everyone here. If you have friends from other enthusiast groups i.e. Benz, BMW, WRX, Evo and etc...you are welcome to spread the word.

BTW, my name is Ryan of Club Lexus, I am the editor and events coordinator for our community. Mods, if this post does not comply with the forum rules, please PM or e-mail me with any suggestions.

Thanks,
Ryan
CL Editor/Events.
Appreciate 0