E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > What if I only want a partial package?

11-23-2005, 01:52 AM   #1
cooldude1015
Rep
Drives: N/A

What if I only want a partial package?

Right now I've decided what options I want BUT the problem is that some of these options require me to buy a package with options I don't want.

I don't want the following in the packages
Premium Package: BMW Assist, Bluetooth Support
Sport Package: Firmer Springs, Shock Absorbers, Stabilizer Bars
Cold Weather: Split folding seats, Ski bag

I only want the following in the packages:
Premium Package: Leather upholstery, power folding and auto-dimming exterior mirrors, auto-dimming interior rearview mirror with digital compass, auto-tilt passenger side mirror, BMW Universal transceiver, 8 way power front seats with 4-way power adjustable lumbar support and 2-position memory for driver seat.
Sports Package: 8-way manual front sport seats, 3-spoke sport steering wheel with audio and accessory phone controls, 155 mph top-speed limiter, 17" rims.
Cold Weather Pacakge: High-intensity headlight cleaning system with retracting jets, and 3-stage heated front seats.

So far I've only done research on the internet meaning I haven't actually talked to a dealer. BUT do you guys know if it's possible to find the components I want in the packages as an individual option?

Right now I'm just trying to reduce the price as much as possible...

I've also considered buying the car without some of the options and putting some easily installed options in myself. Will that work?

Anyways... all I really want to know is if I can select to put unique (not heated seats, or power seats, or leather seats, but something like headlight washers) individual compents of packages in my car instead of the entire package.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2005, 06:31 AM   #2
natalia
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Not a BMW

Sorry, but I don't think you can customize your packages in the US. Well, that's what I've been told here on this forum. I would've just went for the steering wheel and seats on the sports package if I could've.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2005, 12:07 PM   #3
2006bmw
First Class Privates
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Nope, options available only as part of a package cannot be added separately.