E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Newbie wants to hand wash car

10-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
BatmanDrivesABeamer
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 2009

Newbie wants to hand wash car

Never hand washed car but I would like to. Can anyone refer me to some guides or tell me what products to buy
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
gpb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i Cabrio

Have you read the Detailing 101 sticky at the top of this forum with the section "How to: Properly Wash your Car" in the first post? If not that's a good place to start.

Detailing 101: Common Question and Answers, What and Where to buy stuff + Technique
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
BatmanDrivesABeamer
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpb View Post
Have you read the Detailing 101 sticky at the top of this forum with the section "How to: Properly Wash your Car" in the first post? If not that's a good place to start.
Thank you man!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

I'd highly recommend checking out the Washing and Drying section of the Detailing Guide. It has step by step instructions, product recommendations and so much more.

Another great resource is our Ask a Pro Detailer Blog. We have lots of articles about washing and every other step in the detailing process.

We offer several complete package deals starting as low as $31.99 on washing and drying kits if interested.
DI Packages Washing and Drying Basic Kit
DI Packages Washing and Drying Starter Package
DI Packages Washing and Drying Advanced Kit
DI Packages Washing and Drying Ultimate Kit

We also offer Free or flat shipping on qualifying orders. If you spend over $149 use code DIFREE for free s/h and if you spend over $49 use code DI499 to get $4.99 flat rate shipping.

If you have any questions or if you'd like a recommendation tailored to your needs don't hesitate to ask.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0