2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - Southeast BMW MEET! Oct 9th 7-10Pm @ K1 Speed indoor Karting in Hollywood FL! Plus more!

09-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
UndergroundEuros
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335I Alphina White

BMW MEET! Oct 9th 7-10Pm @ K1 Speed indoor Karting in Hollywood FL! Plus more!

Hey Guys,

Ok I am organizing another meet on October 9th around 7pm.

The last few we did we have 20 plus cars and this time my goal is even more 50-150 Cars! I am Going to work on getting all European Cars! Tell your friends all is welcomed! You will not want to miss out on this!

Location is K1 Speed South Florida
2950 Stirling Road,
Hollywood, FL 33020

I am planning something super fun for all the members.

Event Details:

This event will cost everyone between $25-30 a person.

Fee includes:
Admission to race (we will lock down a track for an hr to and hr and half)
License IDs to race
Trophies for 1st 2nd and 3rd place
Party Room so we can sit talk and eat!

The more people we get the less it will cost per person. 50-60 people will fit on one track for an hr to race. So if we get 100 cars/ people that want to race for bragging rights against there friends, we will rent out both tracks which will make this a private rental just to us!
If we get both tracks it will cost $25.00 in the mean time i will be taking 30.00 via paypal and if we hit the number to make it less i will either refund you 5.00 or put it to food up to each individual. As I am not here to make money on the event!

Food options:
1) We can order food when we get there like pizza's I think they siad its 14.00 a pie
2) Snack Bar
3) they can cater food but its like 15.00 a person.

I am Also going to work on getting other vendors involved to set up booths show products and a Raffle to come for sure!

I hope you guys like this idea and $25-30 is not to much to have a great night as a BMW Club!

We can start roll Call Now! and you can paypal us at ****************@gmail.com with your user name and number of people. You can also PM me with questions or call 718-986-2146

Danny

1) Underground euros
Appreciate 0