E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: ModBargins M-3 Rep Front bumper

09-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
Schnell335i
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Black Sapphire 335i Coupe

FS: ModBargins M-3 Rep Front bumper

ModBargins Front bumper up for sale still in shipping box.

**Emphasizing STILL IN BOX HAVE YET TO OPEN IT!**

Its being sold for $400 Firm. Will not go lower then that.

May consider delivery for additional cost to buyer.

PM me here or EMAIL me;

iTac1988@yahoo.com
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Rid3r
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92

DO NOT BUY from this guy, sold me a rear m-tech bumper with missing tow hook and a diffuser for 328 ... I let the diffuser issue slide cuz I had an old spare one but wouldn't respond to texts regarding te tow hook anymore or to PM's. If you can't afford a $20 part atleast have the decency to tell the other person.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
JaysBlueE92
Mr. Monaco
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slow..

Garage List
2007 E92  [5.00]
      09-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #4
BrokenMyWallet12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335xi

^^lmao^^
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #5
jcarv20s
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i

LoL this forum needs a like button
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
SpunkyXL
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07' 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3r View Post
DO NOT BUY from this guy, sold me a rear m-tech bumper with missing tow hook and a diffuser for 328 ... I let the diffuser issue slide cuz I had an old spare one but wouldn't respond to texts regarding te tow hook anymore or to PM's. If you can't afford a $20 part atleast have the decency to tell the other person.
Thanks for posting this. I was considering the m3 rep
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #7
M BROK3
Major
Rep
Drives: F95 , G80 M3, F80 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpunkyXL View Post
Thanks for posting this. I was considering the m3 rep
make sure you open the box n check the contents lmao, dont fall for the "**Emphasizing STILL IN BOX HAVE YET TO OPEN IT!**" line lol

COTM Pics Here
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #8
Cuba
Cuba
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328xi

Blowin up your spot lmao
07 328xi Monaco Blue|Premium|Cold|Navi|CA|LLumar|Mtec|DDM|aFe|Ambe r-Gone|Rear Fogs|Bimmian|PY-Speed|OEM|e92-lighting|V1|BavAuto|Weisslicht|Cyba|Beyern|Falken| Sonic Tuning|ECS Tuning|JL Audio|Rockford Fosgate
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #9
imflyerthanyou
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Damm spotlight baby lol
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 09:53 PM   #10
Schnell335i
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3r View Post
Kind of interesting getting out on blast about something as stupid as this. Actually finding it comical. After receiving your messages about the incorrect part and that of a missing part I did enquire to ModBargins as to where the missing piece was and why they had sent me the incorrect diffuser. Interesting part is that after contacting them being in contact with "rid3r" I explained to him they where sending me replacement parts he had told me not to worry about the diffuser cause he had already desided on a carbon fiber piece. That out of the way I had gone through my Inbox and deleted 100% of my inbox to allow for more messages. To my dismay I had also forgotten his User name, also I never propperly saved his number in my phone. I'll accept that as a fault of my own. Upon receiving a PM from this kid on sept 5th I promptly Sent him a text message explaining what had happen and that I had recieved replacement parts for the ones that he had been missing including the diffuser and cap. No response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-ception View Post
make sure you open the box n check the contents lmao, dont fall for the "**Emphasizing STILL IN BOX HAVE YET TO OPEN IT!**" line lol
"make sure you open the box" his lazy ass sent his brother to come and get the bumper. When his brother arrived I brought the box out and openned it infront of him. Had him look through the Box to ensure everything was in order. He agreed and placed the bumper in his vehicle and left. So in my opinion as the seller my job was done. After receiving his messages I did what I could to resolve the mishap. Mind you, not once did he ask for a refund or any type of reimbursement for the missing parts he just desided to try and slander me on a forum.

Jokes on you kid. Next time you buy something make sure you look it over yourself.

Btw all text messages as case evidence. Showing I had every intent on making the mishap correct. Also sold a set of side skirts to someone on here and a set of LUX h8's With no problems.

It's a forum point fingers all you want and slander me it's the Internet bro. I don't give a shit if I don't sell the bumper here, I will either use it or sell elsewhere.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #11
imflyerthanyou
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Dam I cant believe I actually read the whole thing lol well I guess it makes sense now lol
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 07:54 AM   #12
Rid3r
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnell335i View Post
Kind of interesting getting out on blast about something as stupid as this. Actually finding it comical. After receiving your messages about the incorrect part and that of a missing part I did enquire to ModBargins as to where the missing piece was and why they had sent me the incorrect diffuser. Interesting part is that after contacting them being in contact with "rid3r" I explained to him they where sending me replacement parts he had told me not to worry about the diffuser cause he had already desided on a carbon fiber piece. That out of the way I had gone through my Inbox and deleted 100% of my inbox to allow for more messages. To my dismay I had also forgotten his User name, also I never propperly saved his number in my phone. I'll accept that as a fault of my own. Upon receiving a PM from this kid on sept 5th I promptly Sent him a text message explaining what had happen and that I had recieved replacement parts for the ones that he had been missing including the diffuser and

"make sure you open the box" his lazy ass sent his brother to come and get the bumper. When his brother arrived I brought the box out and openned it infront of him. Had him look through the Box to ensure everything was in order. He agreed and placed the bumper in his vehicle and left. So in my opinion as the seller my job was done. After receiving his messages I did what I could to resolve the mishap. Mind you, not once did he ask for a refund or any type of reimbursement for the missing parts he just desided to try and slander me on a forum.

Jokes on you kid. Next time you buy something make sure you look it over yourself.

Btw all text messages as case evidence. Showing I had every intent on making the mishap correct. Also sold a set of side skirts to someone on here and a set of LUX h8's With no problems.

It's a forum point fingers all you want and slander me it's the Internet bro. I don't give a shit if I don't sell the bumper here, I will either use it or sell elsewhere.
Not worth my time to argue u can
Keep the tow hook and forum tells u when the inbox n full n other person can't receive ur message.

Last edited by Rid3r; 09-14-2012 at 08:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #13
reaper335
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.00]
pics of the m3 rep bumper for sale could squash any doubts about the product.. just saying
      09-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #14
Gugs
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 JetBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper335
pics of the m3 rep bumper for sale could squash any doubts about the product.. just saying
Yea regardless of drama. Pics are always needed for sale. Plz post and take drama to Pm.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #15
Arwidrh
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi E92

Garage List
2009 335xi  [10.00]
I might be interested its for e92 right. Would be nice to see few pics

JB4 | aFe DCI | AR Catless DP| Helix FMIC | ER CP | Forge DVs | BMS OCC | 19" Forgestar F14 | H&R | Matte White Vinyl Wrap | ORION V2 + Blackout | M3 Front Bumper | CF CSL Trunk | M3 Side skirts | M-tech Rear + DD Quad diffuser + REMUS RACE QUAD |... |
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2012, 09:21 PM   #16
Schnell335i
Private
United_States
Rep

Pics will be coming soon.
Appreciate 0