E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > for sale mv3 alloys with exellent bridgestones

09-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
karlos
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: f30 320i

i have for sale a set of genuine bmw mv3 alloys with bridgestone potenza runflats all with about 7 mm tread.
alloys have the usual wear and tear on them but one of the rear alloys has a very small hairline crack as you can see in one of the photos but the alloy still hold the air with no drop in tyre pressure,overall they are a lovely set of alloys.
They are collection only im at nottingham
price £500
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-11-2012, 05:36 AM   #2
karlos
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: f30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlos
i have for sale a set of genuine bmw mv3 alloys with bridgestone potenza runflats all with about 7 mm tread.
alloys have the usual wear and tear on them but one of the rear alloys has a very small hairline crack as you can see in one of the photos but the alloy still hold the air with no drop in tyre pressure,overall they are a lovely set of alloys.
They are collection only im at nottingham
price £500
Down to £500
Appreciate 0