E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum General E46 M3 Forum

07-10-2007, 08:39 PM   #1
zuggerat89
Still waiting...
United_States
Rep
Drives: OGV

Need Some Advice

I Want to buy a used E46 M3. I'm anticipating a decline in the pricing of the current used E46 M3 market due to people bailing out to pick up a new E92 M3. Is this correct to assume? I've heard some nightmare stories about people who have gotten improperly broken in cars off the used market and have had seal and engine issues because of the improper break in. Just a few concerns, any feed back is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Last edited by zuggerat89; 07-11-2007 at 10:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 10:18 PM   #2
M power
Registered
Rep
Drives: 03 6 speed M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuggerat89 View Post
Ok, so I've been lurking for a while, and post every so often. My car is starting to die, it's an old chevy that was given to me as my first car. I've been tracking the E92 M3 since we had uber camo'd spy shots, and I've loved the M3 since before I logically should have been thinking about cars.

Well, here's my dilemma. I'm only 23, still in the process of getting my masters, and my income isn't very high because I am in school still. I'm anticipating a decline in the pricing of the current used E46 M3 market due to people bailing out to pick up a new E92 M3. Is this correct to assume? I'd like some incite into if you guys think its a smart idea to drop 40k on a used car at this point? I've heard some nightmare stories about people who have gotten improperly broken in cars off the used market and have had seal and engine issues because of the improper break in. Just a few concerns, any feed back is great appreciated.

Anyone wanna lend me 60k for the E92? :rocks:

Thanks in advance...
........... what?
Appreciate 0