E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > after install Procede problem on my 335is

06-16-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
tagon
yasmin3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

after install Procede problem on my 335is

Hey guys,
My buddy and i just installed my procede 2.5 se in my 2011 335iS with DCT transmission. He has installed and removed procedes at least 7 times so everything was easy. everything turned on and no codes were thrown right after installation.

once everything was back in the car i tried to run it on Map 1 and as soon as i got to around 3K to 4K RPM my car bogged down and threw a code for the transmission (the car told me to drive in reduced speeds and go to the dealer for service) . so i turned off my car and did the clear and started again. In this next go round I put my car on manual mode with sport button on and it did the same thing (ie. it started hesitating around 3-4K RPM and the car went on neutral) At this time it threw a couple of codes for the DTC and transmission. I tried to do this with full auto and all the other combinations i can think of with the DCT.

I then tried it on Map 0= stock. everything was fine (thank God). I tried it with the valet mode and that was fine as well. I think it is just the maps with the aggressive settings that is messing up.

I would love to find a solution for this before i try and return it.

Your help would be appreciated.

T
2011 335is
2009 Honda S2000
2008 328i
2007 Honda S2000
Appreciate 0