E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > BMS WW Meth kit working with Procede

06-10-2012, 01:03 AM   #1
JMARS
Not Baned
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 Single-T

BMS WW Meth kit working with Procede

I was wondering if anyone has had the BMS WW Meth kit and the Procede working together.
Essentially the Vishnu PWM Kit and the BMS Kit are the same thing except the price difference is about $300 Plus (Correct me if I'm wrong) so I was wondering if anyone had tried this combo.
If someone that has done this can post a DIY I'm sure a lot of guys would appreciate it!
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
JMARS
Not Baned
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 Single-T

Appreciate 0
      06-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
Tzu
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i

They work pretty differerntly. Youd need a an Aquamist flow sensor and FAV, and a boost switch to convert the pump to an on/off constant pressure setup, as BMS uses the pump itself to vary flow rate. Probably best to just buy a PWM kit or start with an HFS-3 which I beleive comes with the required hardware for procede integration. The bracket can be frabricated with ~0.070" sheet if you have the patience.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMARS View Post
I was wondering if anyone has had the BMS WW Meth kit and the Procede working together.
Essentially the Vishnu PWM Kit and the BMS Kit are the same thing except the price difference is about $300 Plus (Correct me if I'm wrong) so I was wondering if anyone had tried this combo.
If someone that has done this can post a DIY I'm sure a lot of guys would appreciate it!
Well I can assure you they are not the same.

But what is similar is they both have a pump, line, and feed a nozzle(S) to your charge pipe.

Any methanol kit is universal in nature for the most part, what makes the different is the fact that the BMS kit uses their FSB as a flow sensor, and the Vishnu uses an aquamist flow sensor and other componenets.

One can easily get the BMS kit to work on PROcede I just dont know about the BMS FSB (fail safe box).

I would also advice against most windshied washer based kits considering the past few fires have all been related to them.
Appreciate 0