BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > M-Flight

BPM

04-23-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
Genro757
///M-Flight VP
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Frozen Red Edition E92 M3

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
April ///M-Flight Meet: Hockenheim Ring

///M-Flight Team,

Once again I apologize on the timeliness of this post. As most of you know the next meet will be on Saturday April 28.... at Hockenheim Ring. I've been trying to coordinate a few things with their PR personnel, but I'm assuming that with the DTM festivities concurrently going on that same weekend, they have been attending to that. With the DTM festivities (and following a few FB posts by some of our members) I thought it would be fitting for us to make Hockenheim Ring the venue for our next meet! What better way to celebrate the return of BMW ///M Division to DTM Racing than have one of the world's largest all exclusive ///M Division clubs pay a visit to this event!

I have not been able to pull enough strings to get all us tickets to watch the races...and American Express cancelled my Black Card for me to pay for everyones entrance, but we will be able to go to the museum at Hockenheim Ring and enjoy some of the festivities outside the event. I'm still coordinating parking and group entrance to the museum and as soon as I get confirmation, I'll blast out another message to all of you as well as put it on our Facebook site.

I'm looking at all of us arriving at Hockenheim Ring by 1030..all park together, take a trip to the museum, have lunch at the cafe there, and then close the meeting for members to either watch the races (those who have already purchased tickets to the event) or hang around the track and check out the festivities.

Hockenheim Ring is about an hour away from K-town and 2.5 hours away from Bamberg. If any of the Bavaria area members are interested in meeting and convoying up, I'll be staged at Warner Barracks in front of BLDG 7000 at 0745. If Piotr and David can arrange a convoy departing from PCS Ramstein that would be great also. I'd like both convoys to link up prior to entering the parking lots at Hockenheim Ring so that we can all park together. I will recon a suitable location (possibly one of the big truck stops off the autobahn) for us to consolidate and take over a parking area by force .

Below is the link to the DTM events that will be going on starting Friday April 27-Sunday April 29.

http://www.hockenheimring.net/dtm-zeitplan

One last thing, please shoot me a note either through PM on here on your attendance and how many guests you are planning on bringing by Wednesday April 25 or by replying to the event invitation on our FB page. See you guys Saturday!!!!