E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Coding Experts, PLEASE HELPII

03-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
M.Etreby
First Lieutenant
Egypt
Rep
Drives: 2011 Black Sapphire E90 330i

Coding Experts, PLEASE HELPII

Gents, thanks alot for all the support, i was successful yesterday,[FIRST CODING IN EGYPT SUCCEEDED] except that i did face a problem regaridng the l/100km analog, fuel capacity, and RPM (which came up that I had old daten files) which i was also successful to overcome this.
now the problem is that i screwed up my friend's car.
my car came out of mfg 11/2009, his car came our 2/2009. with some differences that we dont consider major, to cut is short this is what we got after coding the digital speed;
1.inspection date warning and set to 2001 with no options to change
2.check control is not giving any data
3.also the seat belt warning tone came out to be something like a cheap Hyundai
3.all units when to be miles, gallons,etc...instead the orginal KM, litres and such...
attached are some photos of what we got
also i tried to set the digital speed to nicht_aktiv and undo, but didnt succeed, its still on the cluster and working with 5km difference.
ANY IDEAS???!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
Attached Images

F M double Grills, 19"313, Perf.Exhaust with dimisatips, RPI red scoops, K&N filter, LUX-H8 160, Aluminum strut bar, PBX, Perf. Suspension, F30 M-Perf. Brakes
Appreciate 0