E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Getting screwed on 6fl

05-21-2007, 01:26 PM   #1
Striki
Enlisted Member
Portugal
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335d M-Sport

Getting screwed on 6fl

Ok, so i took delivery of my 335d 2 weeks ago (still have to post pictures).

With 6fl.

Of course, the cable did not come. So, in advanced i took the brochure we had in the forum and showed it to dealer and parts responsible. The told me they never heard about it, but were going to check on it. Ok.

So today, they called back. And said the cable exists, in europe and in the usa, but since i have navigation professional i cant have the ipod cable since it is incompatible!!!!!! What kind of bullshit is this?

I'm almost sure that it is not incompatible!!

What do you advice me? Make them order a cable, which obviously they no nothing about or change dealer?

In last resort, can i order a cable from another country (UK) or something?
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i

Make them order the cable for you, and see if it works or not. If the cable doesn't for some reason, then you should demand a refund on the 6FL option price, since you paid for a feature that doesn't work. I'm not sure what consumer laws you have over there, but hopefully they are in your favor.

If they continue to refuse to get the cable for you, then you need to demand a refund for the 6FL option. I know that doesn't solve the need you have with regards to the iPod, but at least you wouldn't be getting screwed over twice.
Appreciate 0