E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Radio interference on 6FL

05-21-2007, 11:08 AM   #1
stefano7171
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW e93 335i Msport

Radio interference on 6FL

Hi guys,

I have been experiencing a strange problem. I am listening to the ipod through the 6fl usb port and the special cable that connects the ipod both to the usb and to the aux-in ports and every now and then, the system swithches to the radio, and not to traffic info etc., just to the last listened radio station.
Then I have to push the programmable key-button I have paired with the ipod to go back to listen to my playist.
Any clues on how to solve this annoying matter? do I need to bring the car to do a software update or there is a simpler solution?

Thanks in advance!

Stefano