E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > What Do You Think About This Price?

12-21-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
MF3
Rep
Drives: 02 TBlazer

What Do You Think About This Price?

I just recently posted a thread on here about if I'm too young/make enough for an E90, I happened to be on cars.com today when I came across an awesome E90. It's a dealer about 5 minutes from my house so I went to take a look and test drove it. Anyways, here's the specs-

2006 Alpine White 330i with 58,xxx miles with Sport Package and Cold Weather Package. It has Black lthr interior, and of course the 19's that come with the sport package. The dealer is a pretty reputable dealer and I've heard all good things. They move cars FAST so I'm worried I'm going to miss out. They're asking $17,900. They've seen me in and out of there before looking at cars and I usually deal with the same guy. He's the one that helped me today, and he told me he finally thinks I found my car. I do live in Connecticut and I have an SUV right now so I do understand right now isn't the time to give it up for a RWD but I'll suck it up if its for the right car (which I think this is the one). I'd say the car was overall in mint condition. No body damage. No check engine lights. Clean CarFax. What do you guys think?
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
darebornsolja
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 [yezy]

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
see if he budges 500 off, other than that, thats a fair price. ask them to detail for you once you buy lol and throw in matts if it doesn't have any. good luck.

BTW this is only if you have the cash to buy, if not then just wait a little longer until your financially stable to buy it.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
apc3libras
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Garage List
1999 BMW M3  [4.00]
It doesn't sound like a bad deal. Are you putting any money down or trade worth anything? If you can, take it to an indy BMW shop for an inspection, just to make sure it's solid.

Also, it shouldn't be too bad in the snow if it's got all seasons with good tread. You can always get some winter tires and you'll have no issues.

BTW, the wheels are 18's if OEM.
      12-21-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
bbg2d
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 35i Sport Line

I'm pretty bad about impulse buying with cars, but I can tell you on a RWD if you get snow then a set of summers and a set of winters do well so long as you don't get slammed with heavy snow fairly often. We get so much snow up here that AWD is a lifesaver. Plus, I'm sure you'll get much better mpg with the BMW.
Appreciate 0