E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > any experience with enclosed carrier shipping?

12-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
malibulivin
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 435 m sport

any experience with enclosed carrier shipping?

so, i just received my 335d after shipping it across country in an enclosed carrier from my dealer in CA. Dealer had it detailed before it was loaded. Car shows up in MA and it is completely dirty....Like a fine film of dust all over it. I'm pushing to get the shipper to pay for a new detail and wax. Anyone here ever had any issues with auto transport?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibulivin View Post
so, i just received my 335d after shipping it across country in an enclosed carrier from my dealer in CA. Dealer had it detailed before it was loaded. Car shows up in MA and it is completely dirty....Like a fine film of dust all over it. I'm pushing to get the shipper to pay for a new detail and wax. Anyone here ever had any issues with auto transport?
Won't it get dirty immediately when you drive it off the lot this time of year?

it just seems like there are better things to get upset about. Either way enjoy the D
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
malibulivin
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 435 m sport

true...been living in CA for too long....still, it just came from the dealer after a detail.
Appreciate 0