E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Ever had this happen with iPod?

05-12-2007, 01:33 AM   #1
Biemdreamer
Ferris Bueller
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 328i

Ever had this happen with iPod?

The other day I was accelerating in an aggressive fashion and with my upshift from 2nd to 3rd there was a moment (2-3 seconds) of silence from my stereo (I was playing iPod through factory iPod interface) and then sound returned to stereo Came to notice that will in iPod mode I have a crackling noise coming through my speakers - but not with any AM/FM or Sirius sourced music.

Plugged in a different iPod and all was clear. Replaced origianl iPod and issue still present. Performed a restore on origianl iPod and replaced the music and all is good again.

Any thoughts? I have over 5,000 mile on car. issue is not a problem currently.
E90 328i 2007 Arctic Metallic Black Leather Light Poplar Wood Logic 7 Sirius Xenon HID Heated Seats Folding Rear Seat Mods: 162's/Huper Optick Ceramic 30%/Blacklines/Sunglass Tray replaced Ashtray/Debadged/iPod Interface/H&R Rear Antisway/ZSPSuspension/SS Braided Brakelines/ROGUE 15mm spacers/Hard wired V1
Appreciate 0