BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-13-2011, 01:04 AM   #1
TTBear
Captain
Rep
Drives: '20 Huracán/'19 M2Comp/'23 X4M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!!!!!! !!

Well, I have decided that the time is now for selling my beloved 2009 e92 DCT M3. This is an absolute beast of a car - they best I have ever owned. It will be tough to sell it, but I am hoping to upgrade this winter - worse comes to worse, I'll try and order one of the last of the V8 M3s.
Here is the original thread I posted shortly after I purchased the car:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263778

Here are some details:

2009 e92 M3 - Individual Azurite Black, with piano black interior trim, with inlay.

Loaded, except EDC (see coilovers, below)

approximately 26,000km. Warranty and BMW servicing in effect until March 31, 2013.

Aesthetics.
-Custom BMW "Azurite Black" colour with piano black interior trim, with inlay ($3900) option.
-HRE 20" wheels in brushed finish, with Nitto Invo in 255/285 sizing ($8000)
-Vorsteiner carbon fibre trunk lid - customed painted to blend in from the sides, so the lip still shows the carbon fibre, but to make it a little more subtle, I got the guys at IND to candy coat the exposed carbon section, with a tint. Subtle.
-Vorsteiner polyurethane front lip- colour coded in Azurite black, and clear bra'd. These PUR bumpers are no longer available.
-Colour coded front bumper reflectors.
-LUX V8 version 3 LED Angel Eyes.
-Black chrome side gills and front grilles from "Edition" M3.

Performance
-Akrapovic Evolution full titanium catback, with high flow cats ($6000).
-ESS ECU flash for Akrapovic ($1000).
-Rogue Engineering underdrive pulley.
-KW Variant 3 coilovers ($2500)- car is not slammed, but definitely has a very aggressive stance.
-Macht Schnell air filter.

(Car dyno'd at 365 whp on 91 Octane, last summer).

Additional
-Extensive 3M Clearbra - front coverage just renewed. Covers: entire front bumper, front 1/3 hood, side mirrors, rocker panels, high impact area behind rear wheel wells, trailing edges of doors, area under door handles.
-I have, in addition to the HRE wheels, I have virtually new OEM M3 wheel sets in both 19" and 18". The 19s have brand new Michelin rubber on them, and the 18s PS2s will require replacing in the near future). All set of wheels are in fantastic condition with no scrapes, scratches, or curb rash. Edit: I have sold the 19" wheels to a buddy (putting them on my old, e46 M3!). My M3 will be sold with the 20" HREs, and the OEM 18" wheels, which are in PERFECT condition.
-I also have rubber mats for the M3, although it has never seen winter. Secondly, I ordered a BRAND NEW set of summer M3 embroidered mats, to replace the original ones when they got worn out.
-I have also purchased a brand new M3 steering wheel - originally intended for a carbon fibre project, which never materialized. I figured I would just keep it for when the original wheel wore out.
-I also have the fold-up windshield sun blocker thing, and the cargo net for the rear trunk.

The car is flawless. I have used Zaino from day one, with the exception of my twice yearly "Full Monty" treatments, where I will take GREAT pain to wash, clay bar, swirl mark removal/touch ups, followed by Zaino All-in-One, then Z5, then two coats of Z2. In between coats, Z8 spray. In between Full Monty treatments, I add a layer of Z2 every three weeks. The clear bra is treated with Plexus every two weeks. The interior leather is treated every month with Zaino Leather in a Bottle.

Car has been treated extraordinarily well - no expenses spared, no matter how minute the issue. Always stored in a temperature-controlled environment. Currently, following the paint correction, it is being stored on the lift in the garage, and will likely stay there until sold, or through the winter.

More pics to follow.

Wasn't sure what to ask for this. It's rare - I've never seen or heard of another Azurite M3. The wheels and exhaust were not cheap. The condition is immaculate - the interior still smells of brand new leather. I am including all three sets of wheels and tires, along with all the original parts that were replaced.
I am asking $69,888 obo. Would love to sell everything as a package, including all three sets of wheels and tires, as well as all original parts (trunk lid, exhaust, etc).

Any interested parties, please PM me here, or email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for looking!

Oh - by the way, the last two pics were taken for a European Car calendar photo shoot, in aid of Hope's Home in Regina, Saskatchewan - AWESOME place. If you have time, check it out: www.hopeshome.org.

Allan

Last edited by TTBear; 11-29-2011 at 11:58 AM.. Reason: deleted redundant email address.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2011, 01:43 AM   #2
menomo
Private
Rep
Drives: the new M3

clean ride GLS
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
greg k.
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 bmw m3 coupe

Would you be interested in selling the 18inch rims?Thanks

greg
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #4
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

Nooooo!!!!!!

I hope she goes to a good home.

Keep us updated on your next acquisition.
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
TTBear
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg k. View Post
Would you be interested in selling the 18inch rims?Thanks

greg
Certainly. I'll PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnell325 View Post
Nooooo!!!!!!

I hope she goes to a good home.

Keep us updated on your next acquisition.
LOL. Will do, Mike. Hope to see you soon, and hope that the S/C is treating you well
      10-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #6
SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
GLWS

I don't think this will take too long, shes a beauty

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #7
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Where are you located in Canada?
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #8
TTBear
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellM3 View Post
GLWS

I don't think this will take too long, shes a beauty
Thank you This car has definitely been a labour of love, haha. My last M3 (an e46) was bought and sold with not a single modification done to it. I think I had the majority of stuff done on this car within two months of delivery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Where are you located in Canada?
I'm in Saskatchewan - I note that you are in Calgary? I am out there all the time. Just shipped my sister her dream car out for her this past summer (she purchased a super low-mileage, pristine............. 1979 VW Beetle convertible!! ).

Send me a PM if you're interested! Thanks!

PS: The car is now being sold with the HRE 20" wheels, and the 18" OEM M3 wheels. I have sold the 19" wheels to a friend. I just washed and waxed the 18's - they are literally perfect. Not a single scratch, no curb rash, nothing. Likewise, the HREs.

Final pricing will refect this

Last edited by TTBear; 10-16-2011 at 09:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #9
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

For those thinking about buying the car, stop thinking and grab it. More "Individual" than even possible!

Allan is very meticulous with his vehicles and I've had the privilege of seeing this M3 in person.....puts my washing/cleaning skills to shame. His car is aMazing!!!

Allan as a person to deal with is incredible. I bought his H&R springs and matte black gills and he even sent them to me without asking for any deposit/payment until I received the items and was happy with the items.

Good luck Allan, I hope she goes to a good home.
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2011, 12:15 AM   #10
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

I am extremely surprised by this post but I can tell you for sure the new owner of this car will be getting an extremely clean and meticulously maintained car.

I had the privilege of seeing this car in person in the summer of 2010 when I stayed with Allan and his wife at their home on my way across the country in my M3.

I am extremely anal about cars and paint (due to my background in detailing as a previous profession) and I can usually find flaws in any car but I have to admit this M3 was without fault. The paint was completely swirl and defect free, the leather had no marks or noticable wear....... basically everything about the car was without fault.

I have to share a funny story about my stay at Allan's:

I arrived late in the evening and Allan was waiting up for me to arrive and he had already made room in his garage to park my M inside (he put the X6M outside so my car could be inside). The next day when I awoke Allan had breakfast cooked for me and almost immediately after I was done eating he suggested that I wash off my car. I thought this was rather funny but in reality I really wanted to get the bugs washed off of the car as soon as possible. I realized later that Allan was also extremely anal about cars and he just couldn't bare to see my new M sitting there all covered in bugs and road grime.... once my car was clean I could tell that Allan was as relieved as I was.

The moral of this story is whoever buys this beautiful Individual M3 is getting a car that was extremely well cared for and is flawless in every way. I am not gonna lie, I am sad to see Allan sell this beautiful M and I sure hope the new owner loves cars and takes half as good care of it as Allan did!

Last edited by BMRLVR; 10-17-2011 at 12:32 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 12:14 AM   #11
Chowster
E60_to_E90
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Nice car! Your individual build + mods looks amazing. GLWS.

Any interest in selling the P43s and rubber separately? let me know what you'd be asking. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #12
TTBear
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowster View Post
Nice car! Your individual build + mods looks amazing. GLWS.

Any interest in selling the P43s and rubber separately? let me know what you'd be asking. Thanks.
PM sent! I'd like to keep it as a package for now, but it may well come down to me parting out. I'll let you know, if I decide to go this route.
      10-18-2011, 07:33 PM   #13
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Wow, I am kinda sad that TTBear is selling this ABSOLUTELY gorgeous Azurite Black M3.

He was kind enough to describe his impressions of the paint color to me in detail, and I got a much better idea of this (difficult to capture faithfully) color after going through his pics and videos.

I will most likely purchase a new, '12 M3 (and maybe do ED), but had I been looking pre-owned, I'd be calling Allan right now!

Best of luck with the sale. If you do end up getting another M3, I'm sure it'll be another stunner. Keep us posted!
      10-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #14
TTBear
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Wow, I am kinda sad that TTBear is selling this ABSOLUTELY gorgeous Azurite Black M3.

He was kind enough to describe his impressions of the paint color to me in detail, and I got a much better idea of this (difficult to capture faithfully) color after going through his pics and videos.

I will most likely purchase a new, '12 M3 (and maybe do ED), but had I been looking pre-owned, I'd be calling Allan right now!

Best of luck with the sale. If you do end up getting another M3, I'm sure it'll be another stunner. Keep us posted!
Thank you for the kind words, Julie... it was a pleasure

Great choice with the 2012! I may well end up going this path, as well.... if I don't go really stupid, as we were discussing.....

Cheers!!!
      10-20-2011, 09:32 PM   #15
aced0ut
Private
Rep
Drives: soon to own 2011 m3

any chances of parting out?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 02:12 AM   #16
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Someone buy this awesome M3!!! The car is absolutely stunning in person!!!
      10-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #17
Azurite90M
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 S54. E90 S65 sold.

Just picked up my Azurite Black E90M from the PDC.

Azurite Black is a stunning color. I think we are the only AB M3's in North America. GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2011, 07:59 AM   #18
TTBear
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Someone buy this awesome M3!!! The car is absolutely stunning in person!!!
Thanks, Jamie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurite90M View Post
Azurite Black is a stunning color. I think we are the only AB M3's in North America. GLWS.
Cooooool! An Azurite brotha! Hope you are loving yours as much as I do, mine. It really is an amazing colour - it was definitely worth the Individual upcharge!

Price reduction!!!! : I'm not in a hurry to sell, but will take $64,000 for this car.
      10-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #19
TTBear
Captain
Rep

Updated with more pics!

I thought I'd post up a few more pics - just taken today.

After my marathon detailing session, I have since put away the car for storage - for the winter, or until it sells. (Which is KILLING me, as we are having unseasonably warm weather here as of late!!).
      10-30-2011, 05:46 PM   #20
Chowster
E60_to_E90
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Nice work Allan. Car looks fantastic. Maybe it'll sell faster (at a lesser price) with a stock wheel setup? I could take the HREs off your hands and put them to use on the mild west coast.

Good luck selling!

Last edited by Chowster; 10-30-2011 at 11:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2011, 02:54 PM   #21
TTBear
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowster View Post
Nice work Allan. Car looks fantastic. Maybe it'll sell faster (at a lesser price) with a stock wheel setup? I could take the HREs off your hands and put them to use on the mild west coast.

Good luck selling!

Bahaha..... thanks, Will.

You'll be the first guy I call, if I decide to part it out
      11-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #22
TTBear
Captain
Rep

SOLD!!!!!!

It was with a heavy heart that I watched my car pull away in a transporter this evening, bound for my BMW dealership. A very cool guy from Toronto is brokering the purchase through Dilawri BMW in Regina, (who, by the way, have been INCREDIBLE - his own dealership wanted $2,000 just to BROKER the deal, and "one to two thousand" to safety it!!!! Sounds like sour grapes for a lost sale, to me....... Dilawri literally laughed at the quote, and promptly offered to broker it..... for FREE - I just can't say enough good things about these guys - I wouldn't go anywhere else!).

I've never put as much into a car - either monetarily, or physically - I did much of the work installing the mods, (with a couple buddies of mine that were awesome!), and so this car, more than any other, was "mine". It will be missed, sorely.

If anyone sees an Azurite M3 with 20" HRE P43s on it bombing around Toronto give it a little wave for me..... its new owner will do it justice, I am quite certain. He's even more of a gearhead than I am, which I never thought possible!

Jake - enjoy. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy the M3. "Health to drive"!!!