E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > new problem!

10-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
325ispeed
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
new problem!

so I bought depo headlights for my car since I didn't have projectors. I bought bids, n resistors for the ballistics no problem, they work. My car is throwing a low been light, n the red light that looks like a car on the lift light. I've looked in the manual n there is a light like that for headlight or light malfunction, or failure, all my lights work every where on the car, the headlights a couple of times had trouble turning on but if I retry they'll turn on...but the weirdest part is even with no lights on those code lights pop up, has anyone had this problem after switching headlights? Or how to get these to go awaay?

e90 325i: mods so far... carbon fiber trim, depo fronts, custom exhaust with supersprint muffler, cai....
Appreciate 0