E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Stupid question, but maybe you've heard it

10-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
hiter202
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Stupid question, but maybe you've heard it

hey guys,

i know that this is a retarted question...but i was on http://www.europeanautosource.com/ and somewhere on the page, not sure which one, i heard a skype sound in the background, i cannot find where it was coming from, and NO i do not have skype installed on the computer.

I was just wondering if you guys can guide me in the direction where on the site that sound came from, long story and just need to find where that sound came from, i know i was checking exhausts or wheels on the site, but cannot locate where it was.

Was on the phone with my girl and she thinks im talkin to someone on skype when i dont even have the darn program installed...so i figured id ask on here in the general section....maybe it was a popup from this site, but i know this site doesnt have popups unless i had another window open from one of the ads on top....

If anyone can please help me out, ive been searching for the past 40 mins and i cannot find where the heck is this sound on the page, or any other pages for that matter that are in my history.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #2
bumere90
Grozniy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Carless

Wrong forum