BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

10-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
Jrod2940
Rep
Drives: 1M

Suspension help???

Hi all this is my frist BMW and i need some help with some modd parts. I need some advice who makes the best stuff for the 1M. Does anybody know who makes upper and lower control arms with spherical bearings. My goal is to achieve a full race suspension. I will definitely need sway bars, toe links, solid bushings ect ect ect. Help me out guys, point me in the right direction.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
MDORPHN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrod2940 View Post
Hi all this is my frist BMW and i need some help with some modd parts. I need some advice who makes the best stuff for the 1M. Does anybody know who makes upper and lower control arms with spherical bearings. My goal is to achieve a full race suspension. I will definitely need sway bars, toe links, solid bushings ect ect ect. Help me out guys, point me in the right direction.
Hook up with the serious BMW racers (whether BMW CCA club racing, SCCA or NASA) in your area and find out who does the work on their cars.

Neil
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #3
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Start with Turner Motorsport and BimmerWorld. They can turn a stack of cash into a pile of parts for you easily, and you can't go wrong with either company. If you are looking for a local company to do the work then maybe a post in the local forums would be best.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
MDORPHN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Start with Turner Motorsport and BimmerWorld. They can turn a stack of cash into a pile of parts for you easily, and you can't go wrong with either company. If you are looking for a local company to do the work then maybe a post in the local forums would be best.
Good advice. Better yet, just drop your car off with James Clay at Bimmerworld (closer than Turner) and give him an open checkbook!

Neil
Appreciate 0