E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Siemens Water Pump FTL big time

09-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
cwn23
Major
Rep
Drives: E92

Siemens Water Pump FTL big time

Here is another shit ass piece of engineering Siemens manufactured for our wonderful cars..They also manufacture our wonderful HPFP! lol 8500 miles and my water pump takes a crap! What a joke
Also what a bright idea the guys that engineered our 335...There is no temp guage whatsever unless you toggle through the secret menu but thats another story, and if you dont pay close attention to your car and follow up on codes you would never know the water pump is on its way out! I knew this a month ago and havent driven all that far with the car because I knew the pending failure was going to come, the question was how soon...Some people get these water pump codes and can drive for another 10000 miles but mine failed after 300 miles of the first pump code!!! If you dont pay attention and monitor the car like I do, you would have no idea the pump is failing! All you would get is a nice little yellow temp warning and then within 3 seconds a RED temp warning sign that says car is over heated and limp mode, and at which when you look outside the antifreeze is spewing out of the bottom of the car, and this would be bad news if you went for a road trip with family and kids which can ruin a vacation or what not!! What a genious those retards at BMW are! I would like to know what hole this person came out of for logic like this!
Attached Images

Last edited by cwn23; 09-19-2011 at 07:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
Richurd
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too slow.

Gonna have it back up in time for bimmerstock?
      09-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
cwn23
Major
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richurd View Post
Gonna have it back up in time for bimmerstock?
Its done and fixed But as for my wallet getting lighter and paying such a ridiculous price for this pump and thermostat thats another story! Out of all the BMWs that I have owned this is the MOST expensive Replacement thermostat is Forking plastic now, can you imagine!!

Last edited by cwn23; 09-19-2011 at 08:33 PM..
Appreciate 0