E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > LOGINOUT GmbH

09-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
GeoXP
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 - Space Grey - ZCP

LOGINOUT GmbH

All, just wanted to share some experiences I've had with the great folks over at LOGINOUT at the Munich Airport. Let me start by saying that, this was my 3rd ED and was hoping to do something a little different this time. I always wanted to go to Spain and was disappointed to learn that BMW had closed their drop-off site there. I spent a lot of time researching what options I may have including using transport services to take the car back to Munich etc. My big concern though was adding a third-party into the mix as what would happen if the car was somehow damaged in transit? Out of desperation, I contacted the folks at LogInOut and posed my issue to them. Surprisingly, Sebastiao, one of the key guys there, told me that he would have no problem PERSONALLY bringing my car back from Madrid if I wanted. Now, this isn't cheap mind you. I basically had to cover his flight costs as well as fuel, tolls, etc. (Plus he needed to make a few bucks on this too!!) But it was on par with the other prices I had received and was glad to know that, from a liability perspective, things would be much simpler. Sebastiao even managed to help me get a service appointment in Barcelona as I needed to get the 1200 mile service done on my M3 (and my Spanish is terrible) He actually called all the dealerships in the area until he found one that could do the appointment on the day i needed it. The customer service they provided was just outstanding. Long story short here, don't let the lack of a "formal" drop-off center deter you from having the trip you want. The folks at LogInOut GmbH may just be able to help....
Appreciate 0