E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Need some help with HIFI/ LOGIC 7

09-06-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
jbimmer3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Need some help with HIFI/ LOGIC 7

So I have a 2006 e90 that came with LOGIC 7.

I Started to have the pixels fade on my LCD screen. So I bought another head unit off of a forum member.

The radio came out of an M3. Hooked it up works.....Somewhat lol.

So hear is the deal. It does not seem to have as much bass as the old system did. For the most part when just listening to the radio it's fine.

When using AUX-IN i get some sort of static..and this is what I am looking to fix.

I went into the radio status menu by holding the "m" button down for 8 sec. The reading said this was a HIFI system. The deck has EQ settings just like my old Logic 7 deck did, but my old deck said logic 7 somewhere in the menus, which this does not. Also my old one said Alpine on the back of the deck. This does not.

So anyone know if this the HIFI deck is the same as the LOGIC 7 deck? Any ideas?

Car pics HERE
Appreciate 0