E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Glendale area Dealer Service

09-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
yamaharecker
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 35i

Glendale area Dealer Service

Hey guys I just moved down to glendale and I have an oil change coming up in a thousand miles, but I have downpipes on. Does anyone know any SA at the North Scottsdal or Chapman BMW that would be cool with me leaving them in and not giving me any crap about it? If you could send me a PM about it that would be great! Thanks advance!
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2011, 03:30 AM   #2
AllydNYC
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 91' E30 318is

Garage List
1991 BMW 318is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaharecker View Post
Hey guys I just moved down to glendale and I have an oil change coming up in a thousand miles, but I have downpipes on. Does anyone know any SA at the North Scottsdal or Chapman BMW that would be cool with me leaving them in and not giving me any crap about it? If you could send me a PM about it that would be great! Thanks advance!
If it's for an oil change don't worry. It's not like they are a clipboard and look around for mods and then checkoff what you have so when you come in next time they will void the warranty. Chapman BMW seems to be very mod friendly, I seen some heavily modded e90's M3 and everything in between when I went. Infact most of the SA's there remember my car and keep complimenting me on my mods. I sent you a PM with the SA's rep I use... I don't know him personally but he does he job well and keeps me informed about my car when it's in service.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
yamaharecker
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 35i

Thanks man, I'm just unsure of how the dealerships and SA's are down here, so I'm just worried about my warranty.
Appreciate 0