E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Manuals, Invoice/MSRP Pricing, Buying Guides, Bulletins, etc. > 08 328xi Touring CPO Pricing

08-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
jodaro
Registered
Rep
Drives: None yet

08 328xi Touring CPO Pricing

Hi all,

New to the forum. I've been out of the game so to speak for a while and wanted some advice on a possible purchase. We are finally replacing our go everywhere do everything family SUV with something a little more fun that can still take us on road trips, to the snow, around town, and haul various items now and then, and the E91 fits the bill well. It's fairly easy to find a 328xi Wagon, but, unfortunately, to find one with a manual is more difficult. But I found one ...

08 328xi Touring Titanium Silver Metallic/Dakota Black Leather, Premium and Sport, 6 speed manual. 55,000 miles, CPO, dealer is asking $30,900.

The car had just come in to the dealer, so recently in fact that they hadn't even had a chance to do the CPO inspection/service stuff. This was good, because I got a decent look at its condition previous to any reconditioning and aside from a nick here and there, it was very clean and drove great. I'm not entirely sure if this is a lease return or a trade in, but I'll know more next week when they process the car.

Anyway, I haven't worked on negotiating the price at all, so they may very well be flexible, but if they aren't does this sound a little high for a car with so many miles? Sounds like the CPO would be through December 2013. This is in the SF Bay Area, not sure how much location plays into it.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0