E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Smartphone\Combox Movies tooooo small

08-05-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
HomieTheClown
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: the speed limit....NOT!

Smartphone\Combox Movies tooooo small

In the external devices menu(if you have the smartphone integration kit installed in your car) you can play your music from your phone, but you can also play your movies on your phone. The problem is they are quite small and there doesn't seem to be a way to 'stretch' the video out to make it full screen.

I've even tried to code the movies to be a little bigger to fit the I-drives's screen resolution but its all the same. Also it doesn't seem like you can fast forward through the movie either. This is pretty disappointing the way BMW has this programmed. I'm hoping somebody here has figured out how to make the videos bigger or full screen.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
Steveo
Captain
Rep
Drives: M4

Are you using the zoom function on the option menu?
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
HomieTheClown
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: the speed limit....NOT!

I know when you watch a DVD there is an option to zoom. This helps a little but still doesn't make it full screen. It also cuts out some of the picture.

It's too bad you can't make it full screen. Bummer....
Appreciate 0