E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > e90 M-sport bumper help

07-28-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
efdiesel3s
Halle Berry or Hallelujah
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: '11 335d, '93 fd3s, '90 e30 m3

e90 M-sport bumper help

One of my friends backed into my car and needed to get the bumper redone. I chose ltbmw because of the great reviews they had on this forum and yelp yet still amazed how they returned my car to me in this condition. The drivers side mud guard is not even installed correctly and seems like is missing a bunch of bolts or clips because of the unused holes. You can see that the right and left mudguards look completely different. I did not really take to notice how it was but it sure seems like a shiny bolt was not there before. You can even see that bolt in the third picture like it was ghetto rigged to stay on. I am going to go to ltbmw again tomorrow to try to get it sorted out but does anyone know where to get an exploded view of all the connections to an M-sport front bumper?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
efdiesel3s
Halle Berry or Hallelujah
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: '11 335d, '93 fd3s, '90 e30 m3

pardon the huge pictures, i resized them but used the original files. I found realoem to have the exploded view but no real details as to where all the bolts go. anyone?
Appreciate 0