E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Where to look or find out if I have 6fl...

07-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
Ryan87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 325D M Sport

Where to look or find out if I have 6fl...

As it says above,

How do I find out if my car has 6fl and where would it be hidden (which i believe is to do with bluetooth and the usb input).

Also, how do I know if the car is fitted with a Mulf 2?

The reason I ask is under the tray where a phone would plug in inside the armrest there's a few cables under there that from what i can see isnt connected to anything.

Further more, if you have bluetooth fitted is a shark fin essential? Mine isnt fitted with one so does that mean the roof would have to be cut to put one in?

So, can someone kindly tell me how I find out whether my car has either of the above, where they'd be hidden, what's required to get them working and if not how do I find out if they can be fitted?

Thank you in anticipation
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2011, 09:04 PM   #2
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan87 View Post
As it says above,

How do I find out if my car has 6fl and where would it be hidden (which i believe is to do with bluetooth and the usb input).

Also, how do I know if the car is fitted with a Mulf 2?

The reason I ask is under the tray where a phone would plug in inside the armrest there's a few cables under there that from what i can see isnt connected to anything.

Further more, if you have bluetooth fitted is a shark fin essential? Mine isnt fitted with one so does that mean the roof would have to be cut to put one in?

So, can someone kindly tell me how I find out whether my car has either of the above, where they'd be hidden, what's required to get them working and if not how do I find out if they can be fitted?

Thank you in anticipation
USB port under armrest = 6FL
No USB port under armrest = No 6FL

For anything else, search.
Appreciate 0