E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Opinions On Thompson BMW

04-09-2007, 02:39 PM   #1
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Opinions On Thompson BMW

What are your opinions of Thompson BWM in Doylestown PA for Service and Repairs. Who would you recommed as SA, they all seem to be a part time Toyota SA's from Thompson Toyota. Kind of concerning to see Toyota shirt on the BMW SA people behind the desk.

I need to take my 335i in for the false oil level warnings and a a few other things that do not seem right and I do not want to deal with idiot SA person.

Any thought and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I could also go to West German BMW since they near my work.

Last edited by Maestro; 04-09-2007 at 04:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #2
NFS13
Car Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335is / R8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
What are your opinions of Thomson BWM in Doylestown PA for Service and Repairs. Who would you recommed as SA, they all seem to be a part time Toyota SA's from Thomson Toyota. Kind of concerning to see Totoya shirt on the BMW SA people behind the desk.

I need to take my 335i in for the false oil level warnings and a a few other things that do not seem right and I do not want to deal with idiot SA person.

I love Thompson BMW. I actually live 10 minutes from another BMW dealer but buy and take all my cars to Thompson 38 miles away. The Toyota person may have been a fill in for someone sick, they are right next door to each other. Ask for Todd, he is really good.
BTW - Dealt with WG once, never again. What a bunch of idiots.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2007, 11:05 AM   #3
mesier1111
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
What are your opinions of Thompson BWM in Doylestown PA for Service and Repairs. Who would you recommed as SA, they all seem to be a part time Toyota SA's from Thompson Toyota. Kind of concerning to see Toyota shirt on the BMW SA people behind the desk.

I have been a customer there for a while, PM me and I will be happy to talk to you. I know many guys there personally, so I can give you my real name so when you walk in I can get you taken care of.
Appreciate 0