BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
xerox445
Damenslip-Tropfer
Rep
Drives: 2008 SGM 135i

No email response from **********s :(

Emailed these guys 3 times, trying to get a quote for about $3500+ of parts. Guess they don't need the buisness.

Quote from www.**********s.com
"Emailing Us
Nothing is more valuable to us here at **********s.com than our customer's feedback. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or comments, please e-mail us. We always strive to provide a quick, detailed, and helpful response within 24 business hours of your inquiry. Please note that we do not work Saturday or Sunday and these are not business days. Due to the high volume of emails we receive on a daily basis, we are constantly responding to emails even after business hours. Please be patient as we always reply to every email sent to us. If you do not receive a reply please check your spam box. Please do not email and call us regarding the same issue. "
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
tHegeRm
Got Turbs?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' Lemans Blue 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerox445 View Post
Emailed these guys 3 times, trying to get a quote for about $3500+ of parts. Guess they don't need the buisness.

"Emailing Us
Nothing is more valuable to us here at **********s.com than our customer's feedback. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or comments, please e-mail us. We always strive to provide a quick, detailed, and helpful response within 24 business hours of your inquiry. Please note that we do not work Saturday or Sunday and these are not business days. Due to the high volume of emails we receive on a daily basis, we are constantly responding to emails even after business hours. Please be patient as we always reply to every email sent to us. If you do not receive a reply please check your spam box. Please do not email and call us regarding the same issue. "
I just left there, they are in the process of packing and shipping a s$@t ton of wheels out that had just come in today. I advise giving them a call or sending their profile here a PM, they are online here most of the day.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 07:26 PM   #3
Sylon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
They are pretty quick with PM's, but give them at least a day to respond.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerox445 View Post

"Emailing Us
I do want to apologize for the delay in response as it's been hectic here in the office. I'm literally trying to get through a few hundred emails not including pms as we speak and am working late after hours to try and catch up. We do value your business and I thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn it. I do advise that you simply give me a call directly at ************** x 8006 or ask for Alan as that is most definitely the fastest way to get a hold of me. I'll also shoot you over a PM right away so that we can get this all squared away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHegeRm View Post
I just left there, they are in the process of packing and shipping a s$@t ton of wheels out that had just come in today. I advise giving them a call or sending their profile here a PM, they are online here most of the day.
We had over twenty sets of wheels alone shipped out today and that is no easy feat even with a fully staffed team here. You saw first hand what we deal with nearly on a daily basis. Thanks again for your order on the iCarbon Carbon Fiber single sided hood Cameron. You'll get a call from me as soon as the hood is here so we can schedule you in for an install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
They are pretty quick with PM's, but give them at least a day to respond.
To be honest, I am right now about three days behind on emails and at least one day behind on Bimmerpost. Thanks for the feedback as 1-2 business days is a reasonable amount of time for a response!

Last edited by ModBargains.com; 06-17-2011 at 08:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
Sylon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s.com View Post
We had over twenty sets of wheels alone shipped out today and that is no easy feat even with a fully staffed team here. You saw first hand what we deal with nearly on a daily basis. Thanks again for your order on the iCarbon Carbon Fiber single sided hood Cameron. You'll get a call from me as soon as the hood is here so we can schedule you in for an install
UPS or Fedex must looooove you, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s.com View Post
To be honest, I am right now about three days behind on emails and at least one day behind on Bimmerpost. Thanks for the feedback as 1-2 business days is a reasonable amount of time for a response!

You might be getting another order thrown at you here soon, just waiting for something to come in the mail first. Hoping for early next week, so not too much of a rush. I'll send you a PM with more details, for whenever you get the chance

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #6
tHegeRm
Got Turbs?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' Lemans Blue 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
UPS or Fedex must looooove you, lol.
They called for an extra truck while I was there!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 11:42 PM   #7
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianf2002 View Post
Still waiting on my order from **********s. Becoming very frustrating to deal with. How can it take a week to get a shipping quote!?!
It does sometimes take awhile to get back an international shipping rate quote. Please understand that we do have to send out an inquiry via email and cannot get you a rate quote until that shipping rate quote is forwarded back to us. I did just receive your shipping rate quote back from my rep. and am taking time from my weekend to send this over to you.
Appreciate 0