2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Electrical Power Supply

05-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
JoeLPDR
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 5 Series F10

Exclamation Electrical Power Supply

I have some Question,, My F10 has showned this on the display " Electrical Power Supply! Please Check" ,and there is a Caution about Efficient Dynamic too, any suggestion for that,, What should I do? T_T
Thank You
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
glntan
Registered
Rep
Drives: 523i F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLPDR View Post
I have some Question,, My F10 has showned this on the display " Electrical Power Supply! Please Check" ,and there is a Caution about Efficient Dynamic too, any suggestion for that,, What should I do? T_T
Thank You
I had a similar problem six months ago, had it fixed at my dealer. They changed the battery, cable to the battery and ecu. It took them two weeks to fix the problem, they told me mine was the first in Singapore to encounter the problem. I suppose yours is still under warranty, bring it back to your dealer to have it fix.

Had a new issue with the passenger airbag fault, it came when I was driving alone. The fault prompted was passenger restrain fault. For some reason auto headlights and visor lights are also not working. If this time round they take another two weeks to fix it, I will most likely sell the car. I could be the very unlucky one with so much factory default.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #3
kaxasia
Rep
Drives: BMW F10

wcu

Quote:
Originally Posted by glntan View Post
I had a similar problem six months ago, had it fixed at my dealer. They changed the battery, cable to the battery and ecu. It took them two weeks to fix the problem, they told me mine was the first in Singapore to encounter the problem. I suppose yours is still under warranty, bring it back to your dealer to have it fix.

Had a new issue with the passenger airbag fault, it came when I was driving alone. The fault prompted was passenger restrain fault. For some reason auto headlights and visor lights are also not working. If this time round they take another two weeks to fix it, I will most likely sell the car. I could be the very unlucky one with so much factory default.
please too le witch ECU you changed exactly. tanks
Appreciate 0