BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board    Champions League Final

View Poll Results: Who Wins the Final?
FC Barcelona 12 57.14%
Manchester United FC 9 42.86%
FC Schalke 04 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

05-04-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
Miami
these cars become an addiction :/
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 328i

Exclamation Champions League Final

So FCB went through today , even though i am completely against the way the semis were played by both sides...it was ugly futbol and we all know it :/ still i cant help to feel a sense of happiness thinking it ruined Mourinhos day. (cant stand that guy)

ManU plays later today, cant wait to watch this... i highly doubt Schalke can pull an upset but we'll see....

LETS GO MANU!!!(only for this semi)

i want a repeat of the 08-09 final (with barça winning of course )
9-tenths of a second is a hell of a lot of time!!! That's walking all over the AMG. In fact, not only is that walking all over it, that's finishing, jumping out of the car, shitting in your own hand and throwing it at the AMG as it drives by to finish its lap.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2011, 05:11 AM   #2
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Schalke WILL lose tonight. For sure.

For the rest: Our dutch goalie Van der Sar(ManU) vs Barcelona.

Still Barcelona though. Messi is the best.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2011, 05:19 AM   #3
Dirty Tool
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

want man utd to win (coming from a spurs fan)
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #4
Little_Titto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

Manchester United and Barcelona are my favorite teams. I don't know who I really want to win though. I believe Barcelona will win though just because they are by far the best team in the world and will be the best for another couple years.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #5
Miami
United_States
Rep

im interested to see how the kid from Barças youth team are coming a long....SAF always seems to find these amazing kids from a young age and then bring em over for pennies (hernandez, rafael)

looking at how ManU played today im 100% that it will be NOTHING like the 09 final...this manu team seems to have more humility and planned out tactics...not like the team we saw at the 09 final who pretty much wanted to rely on ronaldo the whole time.

finals gonna be amazing....for those of you guys living in the states... in virginia....or DC im not sure...barcelona and manu are playing a world tour match there in july....so you lucky bastards in DC get to watch a replay of the champions league final...im thinking of driving up there just for that weekend....its a 15 hour drive lol.
9-tenths of a second is a hell of a lot of time!!! That's walking all over the AMG. In fact, not only is that walking all over it, that's finishing, jumping out of the car, shitting in your own hand and throwing it at the AMG as it drives by to finish its lap.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #6
Miami
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
Schalke WILL lose tonight. For sure.

For the rest: Our dutch goalie Van der Sar(ManU) vs Barcelona.

Still Barcelona though. Messi is the best.
it would be an amazing way to close his career.... i wonder why he refused to represent the national side though.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #7
Little_Titto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami View Post
im interested to see how the kid from Barças youth team are coming a long....SAF always seems to find these amazing kids from a young age and then bring em over for pennies (hernandez, rafael)

looking at how ManU played today im 100% that it will be NOTHING like the 09 final...this manu team seems to have more humility and planned out tactics...not like the team we saw at the 09 final who pretty much wanted to rely on ronaldo the whole time.

finals gonna be amazing....for those of you guys living in the states... in virginia....or DC im not sure...barcelona and manu are playing a world tour match there in july....so you lucky bastards in DC get to watch a replay of the champions league final...im thinking of driving up there just for that weekend....its a 15 hour drive lol.
I need to get some tickets for this. I only have a 6 hour drive
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2011, 08:00 AM   #8
yakev724
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

I think the game is in Man U's hands (to an extent). I thought they were very strong against Schalke (at least in the first game, didn't watch second, but imagine more of the same), then played poorly against Arsenal this weekend.

Good luck OP, I'll be cheering for barca, Messi is always great to watch.

**frustrated Arsenal fan here
Appreciate 0