E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > I hate Lamin-x Customer Service!!!, let me tell you why......

View Poll Results: Has had problems with Lamin-x
yes 2 40.00%
no 3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

04-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
AWLE902008
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 TiAg E90

Thumbs down I hate Lamin-x Customer Service!!!, let me tell you why......

I order headlight tint for my e90 a few weeks ago. Everything seemed okay. When I received the box, there was nothing in it. I emailed a few emails saying It was empty, and they never responded. I finally called and they said that the box weight was correct for shipment, @ 1.1lbs, so I must have received the merchandise. I told them I didn't and they basically said oh well, we know it was in there. The box was not tampered with and I signed for it, signed for a empty box....lol..... Anyways, got the bank involved, disputed the charge and got it back. But D#@$, I was not trying to con them out of $55.00, I just wanted them to know what happened, and refund the money. They told me over the phone before the hung up on me, buyer beware and I was not going to get a refund. So I will not be giving my 4 stars for Lamin-x customer service.

Last edited by AWLE902008; 04-07-2011 at 01:08 AM..
Appreciate 0