E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Nice dealer experience

02-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Tippo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mk2 TT V6 quattro

Nice dealer experience

for a change.

Rybrook Worcester is just down the road from where I work (now and then). So used them this time for a 'third' oil service and also to get a near side alloy refurbed (not kerbed but the previous repair done somewhere else, Benhams, was coming off).

Everthing was done with no probs and was given more detailed checklists of what was done than any other BMW dealer I had been too so far (Benhams in Wolves btw).

Not exactly cheap at £414 for the lot but sure it would have cost more in Wolves or Oldbury for that matter, plus I would have had to take time off work going to those places or wait for at least 4 weeks or so to use a courtesy car and pay for it.

The vacum and seat clean was done well too for a change, the last time at Benhams it was dirtier on pick up than when it went in.

Also all the staff on the way said Thank You, which is also nice to see in a dealership rather than just a wry smile as if to say "we have just pulled your pants down and you know it", although I guess they are thinking that anyhows.

Hoorah.
Appreciate 0