BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-06-2011, 05:01 AM   #1
BoogieNites
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011

JL Motoring - Positive Experiance

Just purchased C/F rear diffuser for my m3 and so after a fair amount of research (mainly on this site) I decided to purchase from JL Motoring.

Overall very happy with the item (good value for money) as although not 100% free of minor air bubles / imperfections I knew this prior to purchase as if wanted something 100% I would have paid approx 2.5 times more. Both shipping (item very nicely packed with plently of protection) and communication was good prior/during purchase.

Only thing missed was item did not come with the 3M tape as described however not a big deal in my opinion as can purchase from the local store.

Would purchase again from JL if had another item I was chassing down.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
BT M3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

Did you try to install it yet? That's the fun part with that piece.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 07:27 PM   #3
BoogieNites
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011

Well an update on the JL diffuser.....as BT M3 mentioned at time of my initial feedback I had not yet installed the diffuser. When I held it up to the car it seemed to fit ok but when I actually tried to instal it what a nightmare. Only 1 out of the 4 bolt points to screw it into the existing bumper lined up so had to make new holes in the bumper although first of all a little nervous at the thought of drilling a brand new bumper figured its underneath the car so no big issue. Applied plenty of 3M tape plus the 4 bolts and well the left side fits snug the right side not so good and there is a gap (as 3M tape could not even hold it to the bumper) until it fits flush again. From a distance it looks good and that's the main thing but up close a little dodgy. Again all in all for the price I paid still happy with final look.

Do the 'more expensive' brand name diffuser's fit 100%?
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

[QUOTE=Do the 'more expensive' brand name diffuser's fit 100%?[/QUOTE]

no unless its BMW parts...

none of the aftermarket will fit 100% and most are a hit or miss like yours..

I have an AKRYM AND ITS OFF A LITTLE... people might not able to notice like you mentioned from a far. but up close im very anal that parts should fit perfect specially spending over 500 dollars for the parts...

since you bought the JL im assuming its below that price so im with you NO COMPLAINS...

the parts that i have seen in person that most of them fits are

Challenge and Akyrm are the best parts i have seen so far... usually fits perfectly...

all others are a hit or miss meaning 70% would fit perfect and 30% fits like shit.