E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 97 Warbid for sale

Closed Thread

12-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
lciaccio
Bimm me up
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

97 Warbid for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Not a BMW, but here we go...

I purchased the car back in April of 2004 with 32,xxx miles on it. The car was a summer car for the previous owner at the time and was stored when not being driven. It now has 56,xxx miles. When I owned the car it was daily driven for not even one year, garaged kept, washed polished, the whole deal. After that one year it was made a summer car and stored properly in a heated garage 9 out of 12 months.
These past years it has only been driven from late May till early August. The car was primarily stock when I bought it with only a few simple modifications done. I will try and break down everything in as much detail and as clearly as possible.
An extremely large portion, especially of the more expensive items, were all added within the past 1000 miles, so they are very new with almost no wear on them. All the work was either performed by me, the head mechanic at local STS (owns a ls1 camaro himself) or Harris Speed Works in PA, who took very good car of my car.

Wheels
• 4 C6 Machine Face Black Windows 17x9.5
• 4 Sumitomo HTRZ
• Chrome Lug nuts

Intake & Exhaust
• K&N FIPK (cleaned regularly)
• Pacesetter coated Headers
• Pacesetter Y (no cats)
• Cutout in the I-pipe
• New Gaskets
• New Bosch 02’s
• 02 Extension harness
• Flow master American Thunder Catback
• New 1le elbow

Drive train
• Performabuilt Stage 1 4l60e good to 500 rwhp.
• 2800rpm stall convertor
• Tranny cooler dope style mounted.
• B&M Shift Kit (will come with original transmission pressure plates to swap back)
• Heavy Duty Poly Trans. Mount
• Rear End Swap from 99LS1 - 3:42 gears, new fluids done at 53xxx
• Synthetic Oil Change at 56xxx

Suspension
• 4 Koni SA all 4th gen
• BMR 1.25” lowering springs
• UMI Adj. Panhard red
• UMI Adj. Lca’s red
• UMI Relocation brackets red
• UMI Subframe connectors red
• UMI Front Sway red
• UMI Rear Sway red
• UMI Adj. Torque Arm.
• Alignment
• Single Strut Tower Brace red

Appearance
• Fog Lights
• BMR Chrome Radiator Shroud
• Us Exotics Hood
• Aluminum Grill inserts
• Carbon Fiber Sail Panels
• Blackbird stripes
• Ls1 tailights
• 30th Anniversary Kit
• Redline Goods leather boots (shifter and e-brake)
• Painted bird on nose
• Black rear Ceta
• Pontiac caliper decals
• Red Calipers
• !Door Molding
• Pinstriping on hatch
• Racing Pedals
• Nightshaded front and rear markers and 3rd brake light
• Various Interior Highlights, ie. Door panels, speaker covers, etc…see pics
• 2 toned rear seats
• Custom Switchboard (Has TC, manual fan switch and three other open switches

Cooling and Fuel
• 160 Thermostat
• CSR Electric Water pump
• New Radiator and piping
• Throttle body coolant bypass
• Racetronix Kit Walbro 255lph fuel pump and harness @ 56k

Brakes
• Front brakes (pads and rotors) done at 43xxx miles
• Rear brakes (pads and rotors) done at 53xxx miles

Electronics
• PCM 4 Less Tuning
• SLP Fan switch
• Pyramid B-pillar speakers
• Pioneer Mp3 headunit
• Mb Quart components up front
• Infinity components in the rear
• Brand New Battery Redtop Duralast at 56,xxx
• Autotrix Passenger Window kit

The Bad:
Early in the history of me owning this car it was backed into in a parking lot and the exhaust pipe of the SUV went through my front bumper. The headlight cover bent, therefore it was replaced and there is a small chip in the hood. There are no problems with the headlights. There was no internal damage and the only damage was cosmetic. I have had the bumper fixed professionally and it looks very good. There is also a small paint chip in the passenger side front caliper. I would say the car is a 5 footer, as in from 5 feet away from it, you cannot see any of the blemishes except for the caliper paint chip.

What Else?...
The car will also come with a Grey California Car Cover valued at $225 with stitching “Silvia” on the front nose. The car cover is an indoor and outdoor cover. I believe it is the Storm weave pattern. I’ll also throw in the spare tire and jack…not that you’d ever use them. The car will come with 2 sets of keys, ignition and t-top lock keys, and 2 remotes, and 2 Pontiac key fob’s. The owner’s manual, Clifton repair manual and lug nut lock are in the glovebox. As mentioned the car will also come with the original stock transmission pressure plates and diagrams

Considering the car is about 14 years old
I will rate it as follows…
Exterior: 8.5 out of 10. I am VERY picky and the car does have some very small blemishes but nothing bad. The paint is still excellent looking and very shiny. Again all blemishes will have up close pictures.
Interior: 9 out of 10. Only the driver’s side bolster has some rubbing but its nothing compared to what I have seen on some other cars.
Mechanically: 9 out of 10. The car runs very strong and smooth. It pulls hard down low and up top too. Idle is smooth and the Trans shifts nice and hard.

More info
The car is currently located in Central New Jersey, Somerset County. It is currently registered as a collector car and is only driven no more than 3,000 miles a year. The car turns heads everywhere it goes and is a blast to drive. It is extremely loud with the cutout open but you can close it or install cats to quiet it down. It looks mean as hell and will scare almost any car away. The car is a show and go car. I’ve received countless compliments and questions about the cars work, appearance, and sound as well.
It is just broken in now and there is still so much more life left to this car. The car is a great starting point for anyone looking to start a head and cam package because all of the other work has been done for you. The car has always been run with synthetic motor oil only using Mobil 1 and changed every 3000 miles regardless. Also, the car has only used Mobil 1 oil filters. The oil and filter were just changed at 56,xxx miles.
The car is definitely in excellent condition and is valued stock on KBB at just under $8,000. I have totaled what I have spent on the mods and inclusions and it totals at just over $12,000 not including any labor, etc. This car is definitely a head turner and there isn’t one out there like it. I realize that I will never get what I put into it and I understand that. However again, the entire aftermarket suspension, tranny, fuel pump, wheels and tires, rear brakes, battery, headers and y-pipe were all done at not even 1,000 miles ago so they are all brand new.
I am asking $9000 obo on this beauty, which is extremely fair in my opinion for the car you are getting. I currently hold the title and am not looking for any trades now. Cash or Certified Bank check only!!! This car will make some lucky owner very happy!!!!

I will be more than glad to answer any and all questions the best that I can. I will also be very happy to meet with anyone in person and STRONGLY encourage you to see the car in person. I can be reached anytime through PM, or email (CiaccioL@hotmail.com).

Below are some recent pics.

Last edited by lciaccio; 01-29-2011 at 02:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
lciaccio
Bimm me up
Rep

TTT, motivated to sell!
      12-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
lciaccio
Bimm me up
Rep

merry Christmas!!! TTT. still for sale.
      01-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
lciaccio
Bimm me up
Rep

BUMP still for sale. Make offers please. I want to sell!
      01-18-2011, 12:29 PM   #5
lciaccio
Bimm me up
Rep

TTT, price drop 8500!!
      01-20-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
lciaccio
Bimm me up
Rep

Firesale Must Go!!! Make Offers